Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Converter for Excel 2007

Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I have some
macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

99 % of the code will work

Post the problem code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Clint Schwartz" <Clint wrote in message
Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I have some
macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I can't. Excel 2007 strips the workbook of the vba code. See this link
which accurately explains the problem but gives no resolution other than to
contact support.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

99 % of the code will work

Post the problem code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Clint Schwartz" <Clint wrote in message
Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I have some
macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Clint,
I think what you need is the compatibility pack. Try looking at this

Harry

Clint Schwartz wrote:
I can't. Excel 2007 strips the workbook of the vba code. See this link
which accurately explains the problem but gives no resolution other than to
contact support.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

99 % of the code will work

Post the problem code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Clint Schwartz" <Clint wrote in message
Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I have some
macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I found that, however it is for Excel 2003 and I was worried about screwing
something up if I installed it onto Excel 2007. Has anyone tried that?

Clint Schwartz wrote:
I can't. Excel 2007 strips the workbook of the vba code. See this link
which accurately explains the problem but gives no resolution other than to
contact support.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

99 % of the code will work

Post the problem code

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Clint Schwartz" <Clint wrote in message
Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I have some
macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you explicitly choose to install VBA with Office 2007? It's not
installed by default. Run Setup again and check that VBA is selected under
Shared Features.

--
Jim
"Clint Schwartz" wrote in message
|I found that, however it is for Excel 2003 and I was worried about screwing
| something up if I installed it onto Excel 2007. Has anyone tried that?
|
| "Harry Stevens" wrote:
|
| Clint,
| I think what you need is the compatibility pack. Try looking at this

| Harry
|
| Clint Schwartz wrote:
| I can't. Excel 2007 strips the workbook of the vba code. See this
link
| which accurately explains the problem but gives no resolution other
than to
| contact support.
|
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926430
|
| "Ron de Bruin" wrote:
|
| 99 % of the code will work
|
| Post the problem code
|

| --
|
| Regards Ron de Bruin
| http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm
|

| "Clint Schwartz" <Clint wrote in
message
| Is there a download somewhere that contains this converter pack? I
have some
| macros that won't run which ran fine in 2003. Any help is greatly
| appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What does "won't run" mean?

--