Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Edit Cell's content into a larger box (Rich text box)

Hi !
I'm wondering if there is a way to edit an excel cell's content into a
larger box ?

The text inside the cell is for word paragraphs and it can be quite long. To
insert a new paragraph, the user press Alt-Enter in excel.

Is there a way to make a macro (like shortcut Ctrl-E) that will open a form
or create a temporary text box with the drawing toolbar that will allow the
user to edit the content (with rich text format if available).

Also, it should be nice if we could add example of paragraphs that will vary
depending of the question. (I'll copy all paragraph example into vba). So the
user could make a copy-paste of the example to add it directly in the large
box and press OK to save the contents into the cell.

Thank you!

Alex