Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simple Checkbox

Hi Everyone,

I have an excel file and I run my macro by clicking on the 'Button'
that I created on the sheet.

i.e. Click 'Run' button on the sheet then it runs my macro

Is it possible for me to actually hook checkboxes and the run button?

e.g. If I have 3 check boxes, User must check those boxes before
running the macro.

is there any better way of doing this? maybe only when all checkboxes
are ticked my run button appears? or blocks otherwise? anything will
help.

I am trying to create this because even though I placed
"INSTRUCTIONS" people wouldn't follow the damn thing and just click
the run button.lol

thanks alot