Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default deleting worksheets msg box

hi,
I am very new @ coding. just started yesterday...
I have 2 problems right now...
I have several tabs, and I whant a macro to erase em all, but , Sheet(1).
(1) my macro is kinda doing it, but i dont know how to make it to loop.
(2) as the macro runs the " Worksheets(DB).Delete " line, excel pops up a
msg box confirming the lost of data on the sheet deleted, how do i work
around that?

I thank in advance...
my curent code is
Private Sub CommandButton2_Click()
Dim x As Long
Dim DB As Long
Dim Wsht As Long
Wsht = Worksheets.Count
Debug.Print Wsht
For DB = 2 To Wsht
Debug.Print DB
Exit For
Next
Worksheets(DB).Delete
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub DeleShts()
Dim sh As Worksheet
For Each sh In ThisWorkbook.Sheets
If Sheet.Name < "Sheet1" Then
sh.Delet
End If
Next
End Sub

"Paulo" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am very new @ coding. just started yesterday...

Out of curiosity, was it really easier to hit Shift+2 (assuming an American
keyboard) instead of simply typing "at"?<g

I have 2 problems right now...
I have several tabs, and I whant a macro to erase em all, but , Sheet(1).
(1) my macro is kinda doing it, but i dont know how to make it to loop.
(2) as the macro runs the " Worksheets(DB).Delete " line, excel pops up a
msg box confirming the lost of data on the sheet deleted, how do i work
around that?

This code should do what you ask...

Sub RemoveSheets()
Dim X As Long
Worksheets(1).Select
On Error GoTo CleanUp
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
For X = Worksheets.Count To 2 Step -1
Worksheets(X).Delete
Next
CleanUp:
Application.DisplayAlerts = True
End Sub

Rick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

JLG forgot about the warning you wanted ignored......
==========================
Option Explicit

Sub DeleShts()
Dim sh As Worksheet

[...]