Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy visible cells only

Hello,

I have the worksheet that I use to sort/filter for certain ranges and then I
use Cotol G to copy visibel cell only can work in Excell 2003. Now it can not
work for Excell 2007 with the erro message box says:
Mircrosoft Office Excel cannot create or use the data range reference
because it is too complex,Try one or more of the following:

Use data that can be selected in one continous rectangle
Use data from the same sheet

Please help I need that excel capacity ( copy visible cell only) in my job.

Thanks in advance

--
H. Frank Situmorang