Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RETURN NAME OF WORKBOOK

HI ALL , HAVE A GOOD TIME !

Please for help me with the line of VBA code
which if mycell in myrange value = TRUE , to
return me( 6 cells in right of this cell ,same row )
the name of current workbook .

Thanks very much for your time
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Maybe this is what you is looking for:

Sub test()
If Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Value = True Then
Range("A1").Offset(0, 6).Value = ThisWorkbook.Name

Regards Per

"ytayta555" skrev i meddelelsen
HI ALL , HAVE A GOOD TIME !

Please for help me with the line of VBA code
which if mycell in myrange value = TRUE , to
return me( 6 cells in right of this cell ,same row )
the name of current workbook .

Thanks very much for your time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

On 3 Iun, 22:31, "Per Jessen" wrote:
Hi

Many thanks , sir Per Jessen , this was what I just needed !
Many thanks again !
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HI again !

I have an old problem , too , nobody could to resolve it! I have this
combined function :

=AND(COUNT(B1;B3;B5)<=1;COUNT(C1;C3;C3)<=1;COUNT(D 1;D3;D5)<=1;COUNT(E1;E3;E*
5)<=1;COUNT(F1;F3;F5)<=1)

What I need is a function to be equivalent (!) to this (!) function
posted here

I have get this functions , but them not work :
=SUMPRODUCT(ISNUMBER(MATCH(ROW(B1:F5), {1,3,5},0))*(B1:F5<=1))

=COUNT(INDEX(MATCH(ROW(B1:F5),
{1,3,5},0)/
ISNUMBER(B4:AH83),0)) .I think the resolve is somewhere around ,
but I can't find it .

ALL COUNT FUNCTIONS MUST TO COUNT NORMALLY , NOT LIKE
AN COUNTIF FUNCTION , BUT THE LAST RESULT OF TOTAL FORMULA
TO SHOW ME IF ALL 5 COUNT FUNCTIONS HAVE THE RESULT <=1;
The formula posted work perfect for me , but I HAVE EXTREME NEED to
get
a function perfect equivalet with it .(Why ? It's a long
story .......I'll must built
milions of this functions ,and inside will be 30 Count
functions , .......it's a long story ....

Thanks very much for your time and knowledge !