Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VisibleRange addresses to Array

Does anyone know of a way to input the address of each cell in the
visible range (I've been using ActiveWindow.VisibleRange as a test)
into an array?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub liminal()
n = ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.Count
Dim ar() As String
ReDim ar(n) As String
i = 0
For Each r In ActiveWindow.VisibleRange
ar(i) = r.Address
i = i + 1
Next

Gary''s Student - gsnu2007i

"Giff" wrote:

Does anyone know of a way to input the address of each cell in the
visible range (I've been using ActiveWindow.VisibleRange as a test)
into an array?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim aryAddresses As Variant

aryAddresses =
ActiveWindow.VisibleRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeV isible).Address

--
HTH

Bob