Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Forms to the taskbar?

Hello, I have a main excel user form that would be better if it were added to
the task bar, is this possible?

I'm thinking it may involve win API calls? If so could someone point me in
the right direction.

Thank-yee, Kindly.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nate,

See the code suggested by Michel Pierron
in the archive thread:

Minimize a form
http://tinyurl.com/59fnjt

Remember to uncomment the first two