Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User created Dialog Box

I am using this code to open my own dialog box created by right clicking on
"Sheet1", choosing Insert and selecting "MS Excel 5.0 Dialog".

Sub Dialog()
DialogSheets("Dialog1").Show
End Sub

When this code is ran, the code will not goto "End Sub" until the dialog box
closes.
Will code run if a dialog box is open? Can I use code to close the dialog box?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Put controls onto the dialog (buttons, scrollbars, ...) and assign macros to
them. The macros will run when you use the controls, which is pretty much
the idea of the dialogs.

HTH. Best wishes Harald