Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to copy cells content only

Using 2007 Excell and trying to send data to a child sheet
Currently I am getting the Formula and Colors and Borders.
I only want the Value result of the formula to be copyed to the next sheet,
not the Formula.

example of a command I am using;

Set lg = Sheets("mine").Cells(6,13).Resize(1,3)

tryed to enter the statement Type:=xlFillWithContents
but the debugger didn't like me.
Please help !