Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default spawn a vba program from with VBA

I wish to spawn a workbook (which contains auto macros) from within a VBA
program and allow the first VBA progrma to ontinue to exeuite.
All help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Olie H
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Olie,

To create the workbook, try:

Workbooks.Add

To add the required code, see Chip Pearson's
page on programming in the VBE:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx

---
Regards.
Norman

"OlieH" wrote in message
I wish to spawn a workbook (which contains auto macros) from within a VBA
program and allow the first VBA progrma to ontinue to exeuite.
All help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Olie H

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Norman, thanks for the response.

I have already created both workbooks, each of which have macros in them.
I envoke the second workbook from the first. The focus goes to the second WB
only; I want to continue execution of both WBs at the same time.
Thanks for all help.

"OlieH" wrote in message
I wish to spawn a workbook (which contains auto macros) from within a VBA
program and allow the first VBA progrma to ontinue to exeuite.
All help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Olie H

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Olie,

============
I have already created both workbooks, each of which have macros in them.
I envoke the second workbook from the first. The focus goes to the second
WB
only; I want to continue execution of both WBs at the same time.

If both workbooks exist and are open, I
do not see your problem: VBA can happily
operate on any open workbook.

What, specifically, do you wish to do, and
what problems are you experiencing?

---
Regards.
Norman