Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reading formatting from Word table in C#

Hi,
I have a word table, I' ve read the values from this table to data grid. In
the last column there is a long text which formatting is changing even within
the same cell of table, for examle the one part of text is bold, other
italic, othe underlined, other listed, and particular fragment has
NormalStyle, Header 1, Header 2 etc instances of styles.

And my question is: how can I read programatically formatting of text from
the single cell (or in general) in that way to be able to recognize the
style, bolds etc
I should have for example:

<NormalStyle<bold<italic/
/there is the text from document
</italic</bold</NormalStyle

and if the formatting is changing I need to have the similar markup or sth
similar, but with another style etc.

Thank you very much for your help in advance. Each tip will be very helpful