Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Trying to change an Excel file to be database friendly

I have a file that is stored in a column type fashion, when I transpose the
the worksheet so it will be more database friendly, rows, I end up with
multiple serial numbers in columns to the right rather than down. Example

This is what I have now:

Part Nbr Part Desc Inventory Location Date of Inventory Serial Nbr
12345 XYZ New York 03/12/08 543 709 2889 2803 555
4321 ZZZ New York 03/12/08 123 321 456 654

This is what I want:
Part Nbr Part Desc Inventory
Location Date of Inventory Serial Nbr
12345 XYZ New York 03/12/08 543