Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox Will Not Advance To next Item in list

Greetings,

I have a ComboBox that is loaded with 27 rows by 126 columns of data.

Here is the code:

Option Explicit
Dim blnRunningUFI As Boolean
Dim iListIndexInput As Integer
Dim iTD As Integer
Dim rListInput As Range
Dim wb2 As Workbook
Dim ws2 As Worksheet
Private Sub Input_1_Change()

If blnRunningUFI Then Exit Sub
LoadInputs

Public Sub LoadInputs_1()
Dim i As Integer
'This loads the ComboBox ((Input_1)
ws2.Activate
Set rListInput = ws2.Range("rInput" & iTD).Offset(1, 1)
With Input_1
.RowSource = "'Input'!" & rListInput.Address
.ColumnCount = rListInput.Columns.Count
.ListIndex = 0
End With

Public Sub LoadInputs()
Dim i As Integer
'Loads the 125 TextBoxes and the one ComboBox (Input_1)
i = 0
For i = 1 To 126
Me.Controls("Input_" & i).Value = _
rListInput.Cells(iListIndexInput, i - 1).Value
Next i
Input_1.SetFocus

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

blnRunningUFI = True 'UFI Running

Set wb2 = ThisWorkbook
Set ws2 = wb2.Worksheets("Input")
iTD = wb2.Sheets("Enter").TBEnter.Value

LoadInput_1
LoadInputs

blnRunningUFI = False 'UFI finished Running

At present, this code will load Input_1 when initialized. It is when
I choose Input_1's drop down the problems begin. The drop down does
show the 27 rows and the 126 columns, but if I choose anything but the
first choice, I get the first choice (row 1). I cannot get any other
row.

I know I'm missing something, I just can't see what it is.

Anyone have any ideas or thoughts as to how to fix this code? Or for
that matter, any ideas as to alternate methods of advancing each
record,

Any help will be appreciated.

-Minitman