Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How I write "if cell value =1, copy entire row & paste at dest.

On Mon, 26 May 2008 01:19:00 -0700, sanjeev
wrote:

I want to write a conditional program to execute a command. If the cell
value is equal to or greater than 0, excel should copy the selected cells OR
entire row (as per my requirement at that time) and paste it at another
destination. If I copy this command on every row and if there are blank rows
due to condition being 'false', in the destination rows of pasting it should
delete blank rows.

In short I want to make a 'summary' of the rows of data which meet the
condition in a particular cell.

kindly advise. My email

I recommend Advanced Filter and choose the Copy to Another Location option.
--
Dick Kusleika
Microsoft MVP-Excel