Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Display Custom Document Property

I have a number of workbooks in a folder. I created a Custom Property called
"Balance" for each workbook and assigned a value to each each workbook.

I then checked the settings by using:

File Properties from the menu bar and all is good.

Now how do I get Windows Explorer to display a "Balance" column in the
Details View??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007xx