Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Box Border in Header - Excel 2007

Hello Everyone,

In Excel 2007 I would like to draw a box border, i.e. top, bottom, left and
right border around the entire left, centre and right header areas.

I have found that whilst I am in the header area the border button is
disabled and the right click doesn't appear to show the border option. Any
ideas?

I'm hoping to avoid macros if possible!

Thank you in advance.
DeDe