Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default remove Add-In?

I have an Add-In that has some code in it to connect to an Oracle database
and retrieve data... that part works fine.

But, at theend of processing, I'd like to not only uncheck it in the AddIns
list, but also remove it from the list altogether.

Is there a way that I can do that in code?

Thanks,
Mark