Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default username and password when login

Hi

we have developed a vba form to display our reports through forms, as the
application are used by many users, we would like to create a new text forms
as login username and password, where each user need to type there user name
and password to dispaly the main form.

as iam very new, please guide me from begining

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Will you use pc login id as username or just an random assigned username ?
--
Regards

Jean-Yves Tfelt
Europe