Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Validations with messages in userform

1.I have 2 Textboxes (Textbox1,Textbox2) which are archiving old data from
w/book.I would like to disable them so that no data can be entered into them.
2. I have another set of 4 Textboxes for inputting data.I need validation
code for these Textboxes.
Textbox3=input only date in dd/mm/yy format,if entered wrong msg.
Textbox4=input only numbers,if entered msg
Textbox5=input number less than or equal to Textbox1value.(input not
mandatory can be left blank)
Textbox6 =input number equal to Textbox2 value,input mandatory.If Textbox2
value is 0 or blank diable this Textbox(greyed out).
how to add code these Textboxes.
all my Textboxes are in my userform with multipage control.