Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use VBA to display record with criteria

I know only a little about using VBA and now have a problem not sure how to
work it out. I need to display some records in a new sheet according to some
criteria,

Example in Sheet A
A B C D
1 Apple one Mon 1
2 Banana two Tue 2
3 Apple two Wed 5
4 Apple one Thu 6

Say I need to display in Sheet B the records that satisfy A=Apple and B=one
and also with a total for D

I know how to use ComboBox etc to crate the list but dont know how to make
the selection and move to a new sheet.

Can anyone tell me how or show me some web site that I can find some examples.
Thanks so much.