Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommandButtons have stopped working

I have a excel spreadsheet with a commandbutton which executes a macro and
some associated VB code. It was working until today, but now the button
won't click. It appears that the object on the worksheet is no longer
recognised as a commandbutton. I deleted the button and tried to run the
underlying macro, but this keeps hanging in VB. VB gives me error #32809
"Application-Defined or Object-Defined Error". It appears that it no longer
recognises the name of the worksheet the button was on. I've tried renaming
the worksheet or using its sheet number, but no go. Any ideas? Up to today
this was working fine, now it (and previous versions of this sheet with the
same feature) no longer work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi doodymark:

Try to create the button again and reasing the sub/Function to the button
again... this might work, otherwise check your code, maybe you are refereing
to an inexisting worksheet...

Please let me konw if this was helpful,
Bye!