Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Structure Charts

I'm looking for a printable chart showing the structure of the VBA language
(for Excel use) basically to be pinned up at my desk. Can this be found on
the web?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is probably not what you really want, but maybe it will lead you to it.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222101

"PBcorn" wrote:

I'm looking for a printable chart showing the structure of the VBA language
(for Excel use) basically to be pinned up at my desk. Can this be found on
the web?

Correct structure Andrew Excel Programming 8 February 18th 08 05:58 AM
vba structure Rick Excel Programming 3 January 8th 08 03:10 AM
array structure [email protected] Excel Programming 2 June 30th 07 05:12 AM
if structure help filo666 Excel Programming 4 March 1st 05 08:37 PM
Structure of If...Else in VBA John Wilson Excel Programming 2 July 30th 03 04:33 AM