Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Active chart screen visible coordinates

Hi,
Is there a way to programmatically determine the starting or ending
visible portion of an embedded active chart in twips if the chart is larger
than a user's monitor? I have an application including an interactive chart
that imports jpg images based on a user clicking on a chart symbol. By
default, I place the image in the upper left of the chart. If the user has
scrolled towards the bottom of the chart and clicked a symbol, if their
monitor is too small, they then have to scroll back up to view it. I'd like
to programatically check the visible chart portion upon the click event and
place the image on the chart still within the viewable area.