Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Code Needed for to check data input

I have

D4-D10
E4-E10
F4-F10
G4-G10
H4-H10
I4-I10
J4-J10

The user will input a number but can only be 0-9. How can I make it so that
they can only enter numbers and only 0-9? I will need to have it for all of
the cells listed above.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Albert,

Try using Excel's Data V alidation tool

Select all the cells of interest
Menu | Data | Data Validation |
Allow: Whole number
Data: Between
0 | 9

If you need to apply tthe validation from
VBA, turn on the macro recorder to obtain
the required syntax.

---
Regards.
Norman

"Albert Mulder" wrote in message
I have

D4-D10
E4-E10
F4-F10
G4-G10
H4-H10
I4-I10
J4-J10

The user will input a number but can only be 0-9. How can I make it so
that
they can only enter numbers and only 0-9? I will need to have it for all
of
the cells listed above.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming