Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Arrange Icons on Taskbar

Is there a way to arrange the icons on the taskbar? For instance, I open 5
excel files and I want them in a certain order on the task bar. How can I
change the order of the icons on the taskbar?

Thank you,

Steven
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Amen on this Q.

Also, how do you change the icon order in Windows' Alt-TAB
application / context-switching carousel (or whatever you call it)?

I've got a VBA UserForm that appears on both the Taskbar and carousel
(thanks to Bullen's FunForm). When it's minimized and all I see is my
Excel workbook, then when I want to switch to it, the stupid thing is
BEFORE, not after, Excel in the rotation, requiring me to press Shift-
Alt-TAB, not Alt-TAB, to go to it. Perverse.

***
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Taskbar Shuffle does it for me... http://www.freewebs.com/nerdcave/taskbarshuffle.htm
It is free, but I donated $10.00.
There has been no problems with it for the several months I have had it.

Just drag a button left or right on the taskbar and drop it.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA