Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dim dim is offline

Default Include cell text in MsgBox ??

Hi folks,

Is there a way I can include the text contained within a cell in my message
box.

Something like?

Sub ShowEmployeeName ()
NameValue = Range("A1").Value
AgeValue = Range("A2").Value

MsgBox "The employee (NameValue), is (AgeValue).", vbOkOnly + vbInformation,
"Employee"
End Sub

Thanks for any ideas....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub durla()
v = Range("A1").Value
MsgBox ("the value is: " & v)

Gary''s Student - gsnu200786

"dim" wrote:

Hi folks,

Is there a way I can include the text contained within a cell in my message
box.

Something like?

Sub ShowEmployeeName ()
NameValue = Range("A1").Value
AgeValue = Range("A2").Value

MsgBox "The employee (NameValue), is (AgeValue).", vbOkOnly + vbInformation,
"Employee"
End Sub

Thanks for any ideas....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tc tc is offline

On May 17, 2:02 am, dim wrote:
Hi folks,

Is there a way I can include the text contained within a cell in my message
box.

Something like?

Sub ShowEmployeeName ()
NameValue = Range("A1").Value
AgeValue = Range("A2").Value

MsgBox "The employee (NameValue), is (AgeValue).", vbOkOnly + vbInformation,
"Employee"
End Sub

Thanks for any ideas....

Dim NameValue As String, AgeValue As String

NameValue = Range("A1").Value
AgeValue = Range("A2").Value

MsgBox ("The employee " & NameValue & " is " & AgeValue)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dim dim is offline

Thanks folks,

Thats just what I was looking for.