Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default DLL calls from Excel VBA in Vista

This is going to sound like an odd problem but I would be interested to see
if anyone else has the problem.

I have written a DLL in C++ using Visual Studio 2003. I can call the DLL
from Excel under XP on my desktop but when I set the same up on my laptop I
keep receiving an error message saying "File not found". My laptop is running
Vista.

I have even tried putting my DLL file into the windows\system32 directory
but to no avail.

Has anyone seen this before or can provide a suggestion as to what is going
on? I am at a loss.

Thanks