Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Async UDF

Hello.

I am trying to create a Asyncronous UDF. I have created the UDF call and
have created the async call using a delegate and .BeginInvoke and setting a
callback. The callback works and raises an event with some custom eventargs
that will return the info back into Excel

I have create a className_EventHandler(customEventArgs) sub routine but it
does not get launched. The plan was to send the cell reference with the
async call and then add this to the eventargs to populate the appropriate
cell. However, this is not working.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction of some useful tips.

Thanks very much for any help.

Steve Lloyd