Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Excel macru - Instanteneous Currency rate update

Hi all,
I'm Allen.
Is there a macro that will allow me to update an exchange rate on excel
sheet, directly from some exchange rate website , once every 24 hours or any
other time interval?

THANKS A LOT! I really need it for work (I'm a junior accountant)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Allen,

Jabsoft has a program that will automate the updating of exchange rates:
http://www.jabsoft.com/exchange_rate..._for_excel.htm

A. London, CPA

"Allan Churensky" <Allan wrote in
message ...