Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Splitting up timeperiod

Tuned the example from Max a little bit more to fit my needs. I encountered
some difficulties when the shift spanned midnight. The results where not as
I expected. Post it here so anyone can benefit from it. Posted the sheet
also on Mediafire. You can download it and have a look.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ux92myxdwyb

The goal was to split a timeperiod over several given timeslots.

wkr,Bret
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And the problem is?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Bret Bernever" wrote in message
Tuned the example from Max a little bit more to fit my needs. I
encountered
some difficulties when the shift spanned midnight. The results where not
as
I expected. Post it here so anyone can benefit from it. Posted the sheet
also on Mediafire. You can download it and have a look.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ux92myxdwyb

The goal was to split a timeperiod over several given timeslots.

wkr,Bret

splitting name mtin Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 November 7th 08 07:00 PM
Splitting Tree*Rat New Users to Excel 3 October 21st 08 12:55 PM
Splitting up timeperiod Bret Bernever New Users to Excel 12 January 11th 08 12:50 PM
Splitting up timeperiod SteveM Excel Programming 10 January 11th 08 12:50 PM
splitting Last Name, First Name buggles Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 4 November 15th 07 01:07 AM