Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ListBox Displaying With Some Items Already Selected In 2007

I have an application that I have been using without problems since Office
2000. It has a list box, which is populated using the command:

cyo_dialog.sel_box.RowSource = "product_list"

It then goes on to ensure that all the items are deselected with the code:

For a = 0 To (cyo_dialog.sel_box.ListCount - 1)
cyo_dialog.sel_box.Selected(a) = False
Next a
cyo_dialog.sel_box.ListIndex = 0

Since I started using this on 2007, for some unknown reason two of the first
three items come up selected (normally item 1 with either 2 or 3) , and are
then not deselected by the code that follows.

I have found 2007 to be very buggy and inconsistent in its running, but I
can see no reason why this should now be happening.

Thanks in advance.