Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Are the Windows.Arrange ArrangeStyle:=xlHorizontal settings persistent?

After creating a workbook, when opened from the GUI, I am noticimg that the
window
is not properly arranged. In particular, I cannot see the tabs at the
bottom.
So I have do the arranging via the GUI, rather annoying.

So I added the following just before save of the workbook.

..Windows.Arrange ArrangeStyle:=xlHorizontal

Thee setting does not hold when opening the workbook.
Anything else I need to set?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
After creating a workbook, when opened from the GUI, I am noticimg that

the
window
is not properly arranged. In particular, I cannot see the tabs at the
bottom.
So I have do the arranging via the GUI, rather annoying.

So I added the following just before save of the workbook.

.Windows.Arrange ArrangeStyle:=xlHorizontal

Thee setting does not hold when opening the workbook.
Anything else I need to set?

Hey Howard, try making the instance of Excel temporarily visible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Howard Kaikow" wrote in message
Hey Howard, try making the instance of Excel temporarily visible.

Thanx Howard, that works!

With ExcelWbk
appExcel.Visible = vbTrue
.Windows.Arrange