Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upload data in User Form

Hi i am not a progrmmer can someone help me?
I have created a userform and want to upload the data in the excel sheet to
the userform
in other words the i want the data to be displayed in the userform when the
run the userform

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1037-1.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Trisha,

You have not indicated what data is to be
loaded, what control(s) you wish to use
or the purpose of the Userform.

However, assuming the use of a ListBox
or a ComboBox, perhaps check VBA
help for the AddItem method; see also
the List and Column properties.

---
Regards.
Norman

"Trisha Advani" wrote in message
.. .
Hi i am not a progrmmer can someone help me?
I have created a userform and want to upload the data in the excel sheet
the userform
in other words the i want the data to be displayed in the userform when
the
run the userform

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1037-1.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the help!
I have just started learning macro and while doing so thru website i have
created a user form designed in such a way that it has a column for name of
the employee, their employee id and the scores they obtained in the test
conducted however the scores obtained is suppose to be entered byt the
employees from the drop down list designed in the form.I want the userform
to display this data when i run the form. i hope this will help u solve my
problem, i dont know whether this was a full proof explaination if not plz
revert.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/103751023.aspx