Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying Excel Data Into Outlook via macro

So I had a form in Excel 03, and my hope is to push a macro button and
have the form be copied into the body of an Outlook 03 email.
Current, using the code below I'm able to copy one cell into the body
(in the case below, "A2"). When I change it from olMail.Body =
Range("A2") to olMail.Body = Range("A2:C14"), which is the true range
I want copied over, I get an "Array lower bound musy be zero" error.
Any ideas? Thx

================================
Sub email()

Dim olApp As Object, olMail As Object

Set olApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(0)
olMail.To = "
olMail.Subject = Range("B4")
olMail.Body = Range("A2")

olMail.Display

'Reactive Excel
AppActivate "Microsoft Excel"

End Sub
===================================
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This shoudl get you to where you want to be:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm
Outlook object model (body)

Regards,
Ryan---

[...]