Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Form integrated into sheet

I'm hopeful that someone can help me with this here - I've been working on
this for hours and for some reason can't figure out how to do this:

I've created a form in VBA and need to attach the back end code to it. My
logic is as follows:

A) The first form comes up and prompts the user to select an option from a
list box(i.e. choose the journal that you are entering data for) (which I
already have working)
B) The first form closes and the second one opens prompting the user to
enter two pieces of numerical data and then click continue (which I already
have working) (i.e. how many of this type of article are there, how many of
this other type of article are there)
C) The second form closes and the third one opens - prompting the use to
enter various things into a couple of text boxes and has several check boxes
(i.e. Article name, several checkboxes for various things, another text box
for another item, and another checkbox)

When the user is done with that form - they have two options:
1. Submit another form of info (with the first two forms still staying the
same) (i.e. submit another article within that same journal)
2. Submit information for another journal (thus going back to form A again).

Now - I've got the first two forms putting the data where I want. What I
need now is to grab the data from form C and put it across each row for each
entry (i.e Article name inserted into column A, checkbox yes/no in column b,
etc.) and then afterwards when the button (the first button - the one that
stays within the same journal) is hit to skip down to the next row to enter
more data. Does anyone have any ideas at all????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like this

with sheets("Sheet1")
LastRow = .range("A" & Rows.count).end(xlup).Row
NewRow = LastRow + 1
.Range("A" & NewRow) = Texbox1.value
if checkbox1.value = true then
.Range("B" & NewRow) = "Yes"