Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Procedure calling syntax

Hello,

I have an add-in that creates a menu from which I call procedures stored in
the same add-in using the syntax: .OnAction = ThisWorkbook.Name &
"!procedurename".
What would be the syntax if I where to call a procedure stored in another
loaded add-in, let's say in module3?

Thank you.

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello

First, OnAction:="procédurename" is suffisant
Second, You call another procédure in another Workbook, with two solution
1. Application.run "workbook!procédudurename"
2. Call [Projectname].[modulename].procédurename

J a c q u e s