Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EXCEL VBA

Hi all,

Anybody can tell me about EXCEL VBA tutorial resources:

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi D,

Anybody can tell me about EXCEL VBA tutorial resources:

Visit David McRitchie's tutorials page at:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

The VBA material is towards the end of that section.

---
Regards.
Norman
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default [OT} EXCEL VBA

Hi Norman
Nice to see you back in the NG's

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi D,
Anybody can tell me about EXCEL VBA tutorial resources:

Visit David McRitchie's tutorials page at:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

The VBA material is towards the end of that section.

---
Regards.
Norman

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming