Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inconsistent behavior of listboxes

Hello all,

I have a userform which contains two listboxes reading from Excel
ranges. Problem is that sometimes, when I show the form (myForm.Show),
the list boxes are left unpopulated, as if RowSource is blank or not
recognized. As yet I have not spotted some consistency in when this
happens. The only thing that seems to work with consistency is if I
close the workbook and reopen.

Am I missing something? Is this a bug or do I need to take some
specific precaution?

TIA
Kostis Vezerides