Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Getting values from other applications

I have a macro that builds a chart for me. I launch this macro from another
application.(Labview). Everything works fine so far.

Now I want to pass values from the other application to the macro. I can
get the other application to hold the values and wait on VBA, I just don't
know what statement I would use to let VBA go and get those values.

Can anyone help??