Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Programmatic (Existing) Workbook Access in .NET 2.0

Hi there,

I'm currently trying to create using .NET 2.0 a program which creates a .XML
file containing the results of a stored procedure. The .xml file is linked to
an excel spreadsheet which is then periodically emailed out. The sticking
point is between the XML file creation and emailing it out. How do I force
the .xls file to refresh the data found in the .XML file.

I'm trying to find a way in .NET to programatically access an existing
Workbook and then run the RefreshAll() method?

Many thanks for your help,

Matt
www.jumpingmattflash.com

--