Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Excel decimal formating problems

Hello,
I have a small problem in my excel VBA application.
In above expresion:

Dim A as Double
A = A + 1

I want to see A in A.0 format
Everything is ok then A is 0.1 or 0.2 .... 0.9
But when I have total value ".0" is missing

I was tring to make a format like:
A = Format (A, ""###0.0")

or
A = Round (A, 1)

but it is not working.

This value 1.0 I want to write in Excel Cell, but there is only 1.
Thanks in advance
Maro