Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to mail and save range from one sheet

Hi!

I have a wb with eight different sheets. I want to construct a macro that
saves the range A1:K32 on the sheet "bestilling" to a new sheet and also
mails it to ". The new sheet should have the name of A2 and A3
("A2-A3"), should be saved in the folder"U:\mine bestillinger\" and should be
in a picture format (pdf?)

I have tried with the macros of Ron de Bruin but I'm not getting it right.

Can someone please help me?

Thanx in advance :-)