Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I refresh user defined function data?

I have many user defined functions. Mostly they count cells based off of
MANY MANY criteria. The problem is, once data has been updated, many times
the user defined function will not update. If I manually go into the cell
that calls it, delete some text & re-type it, it will call the function
again, and the data is recalculated. But, I have TONS of cells that I need
to do this on. I tried using the refresh data button from the data tab - but
that only works on imported data. Is there any way to cause excel to
recalculate all of the user defined functions on a particual worksheet or the
entire workbook?