Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to open the Function Arguments window from VBA for a user defined function.

I have 4 user defined functions that if i type "=dso()" in a cell and
click the Insert Function button it brings up my argument window. I
have a toolbar with shortcuts to each of these 4 functions. When the
user clicks on the button, I would like the specified function added to
the activecell and then the argument window to appear. I currently
have the following code:

Sub InsertDSO()

ActiveCell = "=DSO()"
Selection.FunctionWizard

End Sub

which is called by the toolbar button. It adds the correct formula to
the cell, however when the function wizard is called, it brings up the
regular Insert Function dialog box and changes the cell to "==DSO()".
Once I exit out of the dialog box, the formula is changed back to the
correct one with only one =.

Is there anyway to programmatically call the Function Arguments window
that one can usually access by clicking on the Fx button?

Thanks so much!!!