Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Standards and tips for VBA

Hello, I've been learning VB and VBA for about a month and a bit now and I
work alone so have had to pick up everything on my tod, no doubt that also
involves some bad programming practices. I'm just wondering if anyone can
reply with tips, standards and anything else that may be useful and along
those lines.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
1. Look at this newsgroup every day. You learn a lot.
2. Search this newsgroup before asking a question. It has probably
been answered many times before.
3. Get a good book. Excel 2002 VBA (2003...) by Stephen Bullen at al,
published by Wrox Press is very good. Also any VBA book by John
Walkenbach.
4. Go to John Walkenbach's site - he has a very good VBA tips page.
There are others too - Stephen Bullen, Tusha Mehta, Ron de Bruin (get
his Google Search Add-In with its built in favourites list), Debra
Dalgleish and Chip Pearson amongst others.

regards
Paul