Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default creating labels using MS exel and MS word mail merge

Hello everyone,
I am trying to make labels for warehouse product showing product
numbers and locations from an placed order. I have a worksheet with
part number, location, and qty in seperate collums. I can setup the
merge to print one copy of each part ordered,no problem, how can I
have multi labels print for an entry if qty is greater than 1? Right
now it will print one label showing qty of 25. This order is very
large. I know I can copy and insert 24 row with the same part
number/
location and it will merge but can it be automated to take the qty
and
print out what ever is needed and then move to the next row/part
number. I am learning excel on my own and with the dummy's book.
lol

The issue is make multiple labels for one row
of information based on the qty of that part number
Like this:
Part number order number Qty
123456 636 2
45678 636 1
987654 636 24

How can I merge and get 2 labels for the 123456 and 24 labels for
987654? Will take too long to cut and paste

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The printout method has a quantity. Try something like this

RowCount = 1
Do while range("A" & Rowcount) < ""
set PrintRange = Range("A" & RowCount & ":B" & RowCount)
PrintRange.Printout(copies:=Range("C" & RowCount)
RowCount = RowCount + 1
loop

"Bassman" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Bassman" wrote:
[...]

Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -

OK, I am a bit of a rookie. Where do I put the printout method. I
have worked with HTML, javascript, qbasic....lol so I understand a
little, would appriecate any direction.