Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VB CODE for double click?

DEAR ALL

Can someone suggest me a VB code to be placed in sheet event
BeforeDoubleClick so that any cell I double click in colum A, it calls for
macro 'insert_tow'.

If i get this code, I am done for the day as the program is complete with
this.

Pls help.

brgds/captgnvr
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See if this will work....

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)

If Selection.Column = 1 Then
insert_tow ' call your other macro

Mark Ivey

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
DEAR ALL

Can someone suggest me a VB code to be placed in sheet event
BeforeDoubleClick so that any cell I double click in colum A, it calls for
macro 'insert_tow'.

If i get this code, I am done for the day as the program is complete with
this.

Pls help.

brgds/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

I wasn't sure if insert_tow was a typo and you want to insert a row so this
can do either just use the line you want

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As
Boolean)
If Target.Column = 1 Then
insert_tow
'Target.EntireRow.Insert

Sub insert_tow()
MsgBox "insert_tow running"
End Sub

Mike

"CAPTGNVR" wrote:

DEAR ALL

Can someone suggest me a VB code to be placed in sheet event
BeforeDoubleClick so that any cell I double click in colum A, it calls for
macro 'insert_tow'.

If i get this code, I am done for the day as the program is complete with
this.

Pls help.

brgds/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

if target.column<1 then exit sub
target.entirerow.insert

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"CAPTGNVR" wrote in message
DEAR ALL

Can someone suggest me a VB code to be placed in sheet event
BeforeDoubleClick so that any cell I double click in colum A, it calls for
macro 'insert_tow'.

If i get this code, I am done for the day as the program is complete with
this.

Pls help.

brgds/captgnvr

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

YES MARK--another BINGO.
your code works fine as I want and todays job is a good satisfaction of
learning a lot.

thank you and brgds/captgnvr