Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with a formular ?

I am wanting to get excel to keep track of my gross earnings through out the
year
I have my pages set up but I can not find a formular that will retain
previous amounts and add new amounts to it like a year to date thing but I
work out of all states and want to seporate the gross earnings into the
states that I earned them in