Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default BeforeAssignmentAction

My VBA is running on a PerformancePoint Excel Add-In Form. According to the
PPS Help, I may create the subroutines that are based on the
BeforeAssignmentAction event. I cannot seem to get this action to work.

In ThisWorkbook:

Private Sub BeforeAssignmentAction()
Range("D11:D33").Copy
Range("L11:L33").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have corrected this code to the following, but it still does not execute
when the Go button is clicked:

Module: PerformancePoint

"Cinque Terra" wrote:

My VBA is running on a PerformancePoint Excel Add-In Form. According to the
PPS Help, I may create the subroutines that are based on the
BeforeAssignmentAction event. I cannot seem to get this action to work.

In ThisWorkbook:

Private Sub BeforeAssignmentAction()
Range("D11:D33").Copy
Range("L11:L33").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

Thanks in advance!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

PerformancePoint Add-in for Excel enables use of macros on PerformancePoint
Add-in for Excel events. In PerformancePoint Add-in for Excel, macros that
are triggered by the AfterRefresh() and BeforeAssignmentAction methods are
required to be signed and run at the "High" macro security level.

Any other macro that uses any Excel-specific methods to trigger actions will
behave the same way as any other Excel workbook and macro security level.
Thus, for example, if someone creates a macro that runs on the
Open_Workbook() method, the add-in will not do anything to prevent this macro
from running.